Hey lovely people, hope you’re all well!
I’m super busy at the moment but I don’t want to neglect my blog again, I’m back to stay this time, so I thought that I’d do a little tag. This is the ’11 Random Facts About Me’ tag and I’m just going to get straight into it:
1. I have never watched the Lion King. It’s on my 30 before 30 list and I still haven’t got around to it.
2. I love listening to classical music when I need to concentrate. When I was in year four (I was eight or nine) I had a teacher called Mr. Morrison and he told me that listening to classical music at night, and whilst doing homework, would help me focus. Whether it’s true for everyone or not, it worked for me so I always do it.
3. I have misophonia – mainly in relation to the sound of people eating. If you make noises whilst eating (smacking your lips, saying “mm” whilst eating etc.) then I can’t be around you whilst you eat. I also can’t stand snoring and I have to go to sleep in complete silence.
4. I’m obsessed with Tupac and Nipsey Hussle. They’re both amazingly talented and intelligent. I’ve watched all of their interviews to date, repeatedly, and listen to their music all the time.
5. I’m a Pisces! I’m a proud bruja and embrace all of my magical traits and being a Pisces has a lot to do with that. If you follow astrology and know about my sign then you’ll know quite a lot about me because I fit it perfectly.
6. Tea is my favourite drink. It’s terrible for my teeth but I’m addicted – I even had it in my bottles as a baby.
7. Law and order SVU is my favourite show in the world. Still hoping that Stabler comes back and has a crazy four-episode long case with Benson – before I die.
8. My accent changes 24/7. Most of the time I’m quiet but when I do talk, I talk loads! When I’m talking I like to switch between multiple accents for my multiple personalities – and it’s fun so I’ll never stop.
9. I’m going to be big like Oprah. Oprah has always been my goal in terms of success and the kind of platform she has. I’m working on it and will get there – so watch this space.
10. My parents and siblings are my best friends in the whole entire world. This probably isn’t random because I say it a lot but I’m saying it again because I really really mean it! They are the best people ever.
11. I’ve eaten cornflakes with ketchup before. My friend told me her aunt had tried it and liked it, so I thought I’d try it because I loved both of them. It was absolutely disgusting and the thought of it now makes my stomach turn. Please take into consideration that I was very young at the time – I wouldn’t dare try something like that now.
So there you have it, 11 random facts about me. I’d love to know some random facts about you too so please leave me a comment and let me know something about you!
Thank you for reading, see you soon! Peace, love and light to all.